31hb Januari 2011..
Breath in and breath out... Hmmpphhhh...
For the 2nd time, I've attended written test as a initial procedure before shortlisted for an interview in order to be a part of Goverment Agencies family.. Alhamdulillah, I've tried and gave all my best answering all the questions.. and personally, its quite easy than the one I attended before..
Seriously, this is my first time answering IQ Test FULLY SUBJECTIVE.. 25 questions in sharply 30 minutes.. and 2 essay consists of 1 English and 1 BM.. Without noticed, I asked for another paper with only 10 minutes left.. Pheww~~ Apalah yang macam2 sangat aku tulis tu?
dan mungkin berkat suddenly craving for goreng pisang during 12 hours non stop raining here in JB, I met my uncle and he mentioned about Economic Transformation Program.. Without exception, I spend my time surfing the web looking for the related information.. Guess what? That's one of the question for essay's part.. =)
Above all, I feel more relief as I am happily answering all those questions eventhough the result is yet to be announced.. Either flying colors or no.. No matter what, I already put a hard work on it and I'm not just trying my best but I gave all my best~
I just love the IQ test part.. Totally tricky and funny.. Don't think more, just answer what's first come cross to your mind..
''Nyatakan 3 kaedah memasukkan seekor gajah dewasa ke dalam peti sejuk''
That's one of the question.. Sounds funny right? So, what's your answer??
Fikirkan Boleh
Breath in and breath out... Hmmpphhhh...
For the 2nd time, I've attended written test as a initial procedure before shortlisted for an interview in order to be a part of Goverment Agencies family.. Alhamdulillah, I've tried and gave all my best answering all the questions.. and personally, its quite easy than the one I attended before..
Seriously, this is my first time answering IQ Test FULLY SUBJECTIVE.. 25 questions in sharply 30 minutes.. and 2 essay consists of 1 English and 1 BM.. Without noticed, I asked for another paper with only 10 minutes left.. Pheww~~ Apalah yang macam2 sangat aku tulis tu?
dan mungkin berkat suddenly craving for goreng pisang during 12 hours non stop raining here in JB, I met my uncle and he mentioned about Economic Transformation Program.. Without exception, I spend my time surfing the web looking for the related information.. Guess what? That's one of the question for essay's part.. =)
Above all, I feel more relief as I am happily answering all those questions eventhough the result is yet to be announced.. Either flying colors or no.. No matter what, I already put a hard work on it and I'm not just trying my best but I gave all my best~
I just love the IQ test part.. Totally tricky and funny.. Don't think more, just answer what's first come cross to your mind..
''Nyatakan 3 kaedah memasukkan seekor gajah dewasa ke dalam peti sejuk''
That's one of the question.. Sounds funny right? So, what's your answer??
Fikirkan Boleh
0 comments on "2nd Experience of Written Test"
Post a Comment