I hardly want this in the very near future;
1) JOB!!!! (I wish that I will berhijrah from this company As Soon As Possible)
2) FLY to OVERSEA (Korea, Manchester and Bandung on the list.. InsyaAllah..)
Once I remembered my late godfather said, ''girl, u are not anybody or nobody, but you are SOMEBODY''
Yes, got to be somebody!!
AMIN
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
somebody
I hardly want this in the very near future;
1) JOB!!!! (I wish that I will berhijrah from this company As Soon As Possible)
2) FLY to OVERSEA (Korea, Manchester and Bandung on the list.. InsyaAllah..)
Once I remembered my late godfather said, ''girl, u are not anybody or nobody, but you are SOMEBODY''
Yes, got to be somebody!!
AMIN
1) JOB!!!! (I wish that I will berhijrah from this company As Soon As Possible)
2) FLY to OVERSEA (Korea, Manchester and Bandung on the list.. InsyaAllah..)
Once I remembered my late godfather said, ''girl, u are not anybody or nobody, but you are SOMEBODY''
Yes, got to be somebody!!
AMIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "somebody"
Post a Comment