Sunday, April 10, 2011

Designer's Signature

Posted by IzaSuhaizah at Sunday, April 10, 2011
My First Designer's Signature, it's Calvin Klein dress.. Due to some rejected area I managed to get 20% less.. It's MYR111 instead of MYR139..

Good bargain, huh!

Upon reached home, I just noticed the Calvin Klein Jeans printed is senget and bertindih.. No wonder its kinda Cheap!!!

*I'm just being high maintenance with my own money, don't worry.. I won't used yours!

2 comments on "Designer's Signature"

pelesit budiman on April 17, 2011 at 5:51 PM said...

owhhh...inilah ye yg nak order tu ke...?/??? kat rejected shop ke ni?????

IzaSuhaizah on April 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM said...

xlahh.. kt outlet store je~

Designer's Signature

My First Designer's Signature, it's Calvin Klein dress.. Due to some rejected area I managed to get 20% less.. It's MYR111 instead of MYR139..

Good bargain, huh!

Upon reached home, I just noticed the Calvin Klein Jeans printed is senget and bertindih.. No wonder its kinda Cheap!!!

*I'm just being high maintenance with my own money, don't worry.. I won't used yours!

2 comments:

pelesit budiman said...

owhhh...inilah ye yg nak order tu ke...?/??? kat rejected shop ke ni?????

IzaSuhaizah said...

xlahh.. kt outlet store je~

 

EVERYTHING Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal