Tips 1 : Listen to this song
Over You by Daughtry
''A lot of other's opened up,
so did my eyes, so I could see,
THAT YOU NEVER WERE THE BEST FOR ME....
I should have started running..
A long long time ago..
I'm better off without you..
More than you, more than you know..
Cause the day I thought I never get through..
I got OVER YOU..''
Nice song.. Nice lyrics..
Dear you, Please LEAVE!
next tips, to be continued........
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motivasi Diri Saat Memutuskan Hubungan
Tips 1 : Listen to this song
Over You by Daughtry
''A lot of other's opened up,
so did my eyes, so I could see,
THAT YOU NEVER WERE THE BEST FOR ME....
I should have started running..
A long long time ago..
I'm better off without you..
More than you, more than you know..
Cause the day I thought I never get through..
I got OVER YOU..''
Nice song.. Nice lyrics..
Dear you, Please LEAVE!
next tips, to be continued........
Over You by Daughtry
''A lot of other's opened up,
so did my eyes, so I could see,
THAT YOU NEVER WERE THE BEST FOR ME....
I should have started running..
A long long time ago..
I'm better off without you..
More than you, more than you know..
Cause the day I thought I never get through..
I got OVER YOU..''
Nice song.. Nice lyrics..
Dear you, Please LEAVE!
next tips, to be continued........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "Motivasi Diri Saat Memutuskan Hubungan"
Post a Comment